Welcome home to a beautiful 3 Bedroom 2 Bath home. It does not have a garage but a nice storage shed/workshop in the rear yard. This home comes with an incredible tiki hut ready for a great bbq and social gatherings. Its tropical landscaping feels like your on vacation already! Entire house is tile and the air conditioning unit is only a few years old. Home is located in small residential dead end street with no thorough traffic is super quiet. All measurements of rooms have been estimated and should be verified by buyers due diligence period. Sold AS-IS for convenience of seller.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,470 sq. ft
LULLABY GARDENS ADD
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Master Bedroom Downstairs,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad.
- Enclosed,Front Porch
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced. Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,Street Dead-End,Street Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Association Fee Includes: Trash
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price